PartMaster Mill Standard is a fully interactive program environment; with no learning needed for programming language, all geometry can be created in PartMaster CAD or imported via IGES, STEP & DXF files. Our system is designed to create accurate, complete programs for CNC Mills and Machining Centers, both vertical and horizontal. Advanced Machining functions include: Merge from top to bottom contour, Surface of revolution, Surface defined by 2 curves, Z-Axis profiling, and Ramp down options.
Advanced Machining Features & Functions:
- Full Machine Tool Simulation
- Import IGES, STEP and DXF files
- Merge from Top to Bottom Contour
- Surface of Revolution
- Surfaces Defined by Two Curves
- Z-Axis Profiling
- Ramp Down Options
Other Machining Features & Functions:
- Supports 2, 2.5 and 3 Axis Milling and rotary Axes A and B.
- Tooling Carousel Setup.
- Display of component and toolpath in Plan, Front & Side Elevation and Iso-metric views.
- Display of tool center-line, tool path envelope or full tool animation.
- Supports canned cycles for milling, drilling, peck-drilling, deep-hole drilling, reaming, boring, tapping, and circular and rectangular pocketing.
- Simplified 2D contouring control with automatic generation of lead-on and run-off.
- Z-axis profiling which allows the machining of parts that do not have vertical sides.
- Merge top and bottom 2D contours to produce and machine a ruled surface (square ended tools).
- Advanced 3D Surface of revolution for core and cavity machining.
- Named Layer controls with show – hide – print attributes.
- Automatic parameter assignment e.g. selecting LINE can automatically set line width, style, layer etc.
- All operations fully dynamic, so you can see the results before accepting/rejecting.
- b-Splines can be created and modified.
- Multiple Document Interface, more than one drawing can be opened and modified. Cut and Paste between drawings.
- Automatic Dimensioning in inch/metric or both. Dimensions may be Horizontal, Vertical, Parallel, Radial, Circular, Angular or Leader Line. Associative Dimensions, if the object is altered the dimension reflects the changes made.
- Unlimited Undo and Redo Commands.
- Customizable Toolbars and Screen Layout.
- Built in RS232 communication package with full drip feed capability.
- Thread Milling.
- Automatic Area Clearance of Any Shaped Contour with Unlimited Islands, Options for Linear, ZigZag and Spiral Machining.
- Spiral Plunging Option for Pocketing.
- Tapered Wall Machining on Contouring and Pocketing with Z Step Cutting or Full 3 Axis Finishing.
- Ramping with Arc (helical), Angled or Straight Line Approach.
- Engraving capabilities that allow any text to be machined, with size, angle and mirror image options. Text can also be machined around an arc.
- Surface Machining by Defining 2 Profiles.
- Output to virtually any machine tool controller, with free built-in post processors.
- Operator Set-Up Sheets, which show tooling required and machining sequence.
- Alibre CAD Plug-in – Import models directly into Dolphin.